Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tortoiseshell: A Love Story










Get the look:










UPDATE: Okay, I have to be honest with you here. 
This case breaks ALL the time. I replaced it 3 times 
before realizing: a) my utilities aren't going to pay 
themselves (but here's hoping!), b) maybe I should stop 
throwing my phone around my apartment Naomi Campbell style, 
and c) these are so much cooler.  

If you want a tortoiseshell case, try this one instead.





If you manage to find these not on back order, 
I will give you a high five and my shipping address. 
Tempting?

Not yet convinced you should purposefully fail your
next eye exam? (I never did that in third grade. I have
no idea what you're talking about...)
Then this should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...